HANDS MUST BE WASHED THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE
Misuse of ANY contact lenses can cause damage to your eyes so it is essential you adhere to these instructions.
All colours represented are only approximate and may appear different on the eye, depending on your eye colour. Instructions how to use and care for correctly will be found below and in Website GUIDES.
Soak lenses before first use
It is recommended that lenses should be soaked for at least 4-6 hours or overnight before the very first use.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALL OUR CUSTOMERS TO ADD COLOUR MY EYE SOLUTION TO THEIR BASKET WHEN PURCHASING CONTACT LENSES.
How to disinfect lenses?
Disinfecting lenses is a three-step process. Begin with putting a few drops of your Colour My Eye disinfecting solution onto your lenses and gently rub. Fill the clean lens case with fresh Colour My Eye disinfecting solution and firmly screw shut the lens case and leave overnight.
First Time Use:
Tolerability to any Contact Lens is dependent on a range of factors and varies from person to person. As a rule of thumb; do not wear lenses for more than 2-4 the first day. You can then gradually increase the duration as your eyes get used to wearing lenses to up to 8 hours
Where to store Lenses?
Lenses should be stored in their cases which should be replaced after every three months. Sterilising your lens case is also recommended. Always remember lenses should never be stored in the following environments:
- Drawers near washroom or places with humid environment
- With mineral cosmetics
- In your wardrobe where lint from your clothes may get into the lens cases.
- In direct Sunlight
Age 16+ Only
- DO NOT wear for longer than intended period.
- DO NOT wear if they appear to be damaged.
- DO NOT share with anyone else.
- DO NOT let hair spray, cosmetic aerosols or any cosmetics come into contact with them.
- DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing.
- DO NOT sleep in them.
- ALWAYS remove before sleeping.
- ALWAYS put in before applying any make-up & take out before removing any make-up.
- ALWAYS remove immediately if your eyes get red or irritated, or if you have any discomfort or pain, and seek help from a qualified eye care practitioner.